- Ephesians 6:18 NKJV “praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints”
- 2 Thessalonians 1:4 NKJV “so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure”
- Mark 13:13 NKJV “And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”
- 2 Timothy 2:3 NKJV “You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.”
- 2 Timothy 3:11 NKJV “persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.”
- Hebrews 6:15 NKJV “And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.”
- Galatians 6:9 NKJV “And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.”
- Genesis 5:1 NKJV “After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”
- Psalm 58:11 NKJV “So that men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous; Surely He is God who judges in the earth.”
- Matthew 5:12 NKJV “Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
- Matthew 16:27 NKJV “For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.”
- 2 John 1:8 NKJV “Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 NKJV “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”
The italics are mine. The words are God’s. Be encouraged with His words.
In His Grace,
© ThinkOnIt Bible Ministries helping you stand through the trials of life.