I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Philemon 6 NIV
Have you ever noticed how sharing what you know about Jesus, brings to light a richer understanding of Him. When we share, it solidifies what we believe. In some cases, we actually discover a deeper meaning of what Christ has done for us.
I pray you share your faith with others and be blessed with a fuller understanding of all that Christ has given you. Here are just a few things Christ has done for us:
- In Christ, we have forgiveness of sins (Ephesians 1:7).
- In Christ, we are new creations (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- In Christ, we have the strength to do all that He asks us to do (Philippians 4:19).
- In Christ, we can be a blessing to others (Mark 4:24).
- In Christ, we have life everlasting (Romans 6:23).
- In Christ, we have love and acceptance (Ephesians 1:6).
And there is much, much more! Understanding what we have in Christ helps us live with a thankful attitude. Colossians 2:6-7 “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” Hebrews 12:28 says “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe”.
Live a life of love and thankfulness. Who wouldn’t want to hang around someone who’s always thankful? You never know how your thankfulness might help someone come to know Jesus.
Lord Jesus, thank You for Your generosity towards us. May we remember all we have in You. Enable us to share Your generosity with others. In Your name we pray, Amen.