Do you want to write for us?
We are currently seeking guest posts in the area of Bible devotions, Bible study tips and Small Group tips. While we are not able to pay for your contributions at this time, we will promote your posts through our social media networks such as Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest which will help you with awareness and brand building.
If you are considering submitting to us for one or more of these types of posts, please follow the guidelines below.
Spending time with God each day is a necessary step in drawing near to Him. Our devotions take less than 3 minutes to read. That’s great for people on the go. They’re also perfect for reading first thing in the morning, during a break at work or in the evenings. Bible Devotions are posted Monday through Friday of each week, all year long, including holidays.
Each Bible devotion must contain the following:
- Begin with a Bible verse from New King James Version of the Bible in bold Times Roman 12p font.
- Provide a commentary, faith story, or personal application relating to the Bible verse used.
- A challenge question to encourage readers to apply the truth they just read about.
- A closing prayer to our Lord.
Bible Study Tips
We need to know God’s Word in order for it to become a lamp and light to us as Psalm 119:105 says. Whether you choose to read or study the Bible, you will be blessed by your effort to get into God’s Word. The point is to start now. God wants you to know Him. The purpose behind the Bible Study Tips posts is to provide practical suggestions for how to study the Bible. Think On It Bible Ministries’ main emphasis is inductive style Bible study. This means suggestions should be focused on inductive style Bible study relating to the three phases of study: Observation, Interpretation, and Application. However, other styles of Bible Study are also welcome.
Bible Study Tips are posted every Tuesday.
Small Group Tips
Small group Bible study is essential for a growing Christian. Think On It Bible Ministries highly recommends believers be engaged in weekly small groups for encouragement, Bible Study, and accountability. Every small group must be focused and balanced on the five purposes: Fellowship, Serving, Discipleship, Evangelism, and Worship. As a result, we are seeking posts that help small group leaders discover these purposes and equip the leader to implement these purposes in their small groups.
Small Group Tips are posted every Monday.
All submissions must be thoroughly edited and proofread to ensure there are no grammatical errors, typos, and other mistakes that distract the reader.
Only one article per submission, however, multiple submissions from the same author are acceptable.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Writer’s Submission
- Enclose the full text of your submission in the body of the email
- Include a link to your Google+ profile. If you don’t have a Google+ profile, you may substitute a link to your author’s site or other social media profile, such as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc.
- Include an author’s bio at the end of the entry.