Your Discovery Series: Discovering the New You in Christ
Discovering the New You in Christ Bible Study on Ephesians Four
This book contains three lessons. At the end of the book participants will be able to:
- Identify at least five character traits important for healthy relationships.
- Evaluate what Scripture says about body, Spirit, Lord, faith, baptism, hope, and God.
- Identify and use the spiritual gifts given to you.
- Discern behaviors leading to unhealthy and healthy relationships.
- Choose to put on the “new man” for better relationships.
- Locate additional resources available to you.
More things you will learn from this study include:
- How to use an overview worksheet and understand why it is important.
- To describe inductive study method.
- Identify the three parts of Inductive Bible Study.
- Create your own Observation Worksheet for future bible study purposes.
- Properly interpret Scripture’s words by checking context.
- How to use a list of discovery questions for deeper study of God’s Word.
Your Price: $8.95 (US)